Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Coffee Lovers!!! you will love this

DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato on sale until 7-21 use code 2017SUMMER
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #208 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday!! Did you have a wonderful Monday?? Are these cool or what?



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random  coffee button, no coupon necessary.

Follow my facebook page and leave a comment to win some random buttons.

here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/


Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Cool idea Diana. I love the new colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so fun, Diana!! I love the designs!! Makes me wish I drank coffee!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so COOL Diana! LOVE the flair buttons.... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things are great there is a rumor going around that you're going to make some owl flair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Love all the coffee images!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...