Saturday, October 19, 2013

I am one of the featured designers over at TOMBOW USA today

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31





Hi Friends,
Here is some good news!! I am one of the featured disigners over at Tombow USA today.  Here is a link  to thier post (CLICK HERE) and here is a link to my post (CLICK HERE) where I created a design with thier products to help fund the National art education Association.   It gets even better, today would have been my dads birthday and I am sure he is watching from above.  Make sure to go by Tombow USA and leave a comment.


For more info on how I did my girls CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. These are so amazing Diana and congratulations on your Tombow showcase - went over and left a little blogging love :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL FABULOUS!!!! Congrats to you my friend!! And yes he is looking down from heaven with a big smile!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, Congrats! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to be a featured designer at Tombow...congratulations Diana! Your tags look fabulous too! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...