Saturday, June 7, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 133 RED, WHITE AND BLUE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 Red, White and Blue challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Alter a Cricut cartridge image" challenge





Good Evening Friends,

The winner of the #133  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "Red White and Blue challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Red white and blue  challenge  #133, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many Patriotic projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Thursday begins challenge #134.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. on the Thursday the 12 in the morning with the linky challenge!! Hint: there is another special day coming up!!

The winner  of #133 gets : $10.00 coupon to my ETSY store.


Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #131 CHALLENGE.
There were -20--entries.





I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: # Beth F.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Yay! That's me...how lucky! Thanks so much. I am off to email you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Beth! I won the Mother's Day Ch & rcvd wonderful flower embellishments, paper pad & twine from Diana.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Beth!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Beth!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...