Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Monday!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#135 "Patriotic" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"TRAVEL" challenge post
CLICK HERE for the FCC challenge-"Summer Treats" challenge post


Happy Monday Friends,

Five of my friends are leaving for a mission trip to Zambia.  I will be seeing them off this morning, so this will be a super quick post.



 I used the PTI beautiful Blooms die for my die cut flower in the center



The stamp set is PTI embroidered blooms, card stock pure poppy classic craft and vintage cream.
Inks are all from my Close To My Heart store- desert sand saddle, hollyhock, topiary, juniper, slate.

Have a blessed day Diana



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.... Diana! I love the stamping on this card, perfection! I knew I should have bought this set. Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamps and dies for this technique, Diana. Your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Diana. Haven't tried it yet but hope to this afternoon. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Diana! The pop-up is the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Diana!! The stamping looks amazing!! What a gorgeous flower!! Safe travels to your friends on their trek to Africa!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combination you used on this card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday to you too!!!!
    Beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Dianna.....I really love the stamp! It looks like embroidery . Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, especially with the flower popped out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear friend:) I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. You card is beautiful and I like how you added dimension to the flower:) Have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the color combo and fun flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, this is gorgeous! The color pallet and design are beautiful! I love the dimensional flower:)
    Have a super day!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love everything about this card from the die you selected to your gorgeous! color selection!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...